Please note that our branches will be closed on Friday, April 7, 2023 for Good Friday.
Our Contact Centre will be open from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm EST. Online banking and ATMs are available for your convenience.
Our Toronto City Hall branch will also be closed on Monday, April 10.
Digital Banking Guides
Business Banking Homepage
Discover your new online and mobile business banking homepage.
Access all the convenient online banking functions and features you are used to and more.
Now placed at the top of the Homepage you can now access:
- Your accounts.
- Bill payments, Interac e-transfer® services, and transfer funds to your accounts.
- Add products, check e-statements, access cheque services and e-forms.
- Messages, alerts, personalize your accounts and manage account security.
- Pending transactions and operations.
- Assign and manage delegates under Contract data (visibility varies depending on level of authorization).
Discover new online banking quick link features like Transfer funds, Favourites, and Latest transactions.
- Transfer Funds: Quickly access the Transfer fund page to send a new transfer from your account of choice.
- Favourites: Access your most frequently used transactions faster by adding them to your Favourites list.
- Latest transaction: Quickly access your online and mobile banking activity history.
Receive important messages through Secure Messaging where you can view and download notices important to you and how you bank. Select the arrow icon to see the messages.
Receive important business notifications related to pending transactions or other alerts set-up on your account.
See the cumulative balances by products category at-a-glance under All Accounts. For more detailed information, like how much you have in your business accounts, select the arrow icon to expand the product category.
With your accounts expanded, you can now select the stacked dots on the right side of the account to quickly navigate to pay bills, transfer funds, or send an e-transfer. Under Membership or select product types you can also access financial overview to help you monitor your financial health.
To close the list of account, select the arrow button again.
Access all the convenient digital banking functions and features you are used to and more.
Navigating the new mobile app
After logging into the mobile app, you will find the navigation at the bottom of the screen.
- From the Home screen you can:
- View and edit your profile and settings by clicking on the profile picture.
- Send, receive, view, and delete messages from Alterna.
- View pending transactions and operations
- Scroll from left to right through your accounts and select an account for account details.
- Access quick links to Pay bills and transfer money.
- Under latest activity, find banking operations completed through online and mobile banking only.
- Favourite operations if you have any created. (Learn how to create Favourites)
Note: Please use online banking to Assign and Manage delegates.
- From the Accounts screen you can scroll up and down to see your list of accounts, organized by product type (Daily banking, Credit, Registered, Member Shares, etc.). You can also click the stacked dots next to any account to perform functions related to the account type or scroll all the way to the bottom to Add Products.
- From the Pay & Transfer screen you can,
- Pay bills, view scheduled payments, manage payees, pay business taxes and see CRA scheduled business tax payments.
- Send and Request Interac e-Transfers®. You can also view,
- Pending e-Transfers,
- View e-Transfer history,
- Manage your sender profile,
- Manage e-Transfer contacts, and
- Set-up Autodeposit.
- Transfer funds to your accounts,
- View scheduled transfers,
- Manage external accounts.
- Deposit a cheque.
- From the More screen you can:
- Find a branch,
- Get in touch with Alterna for support,
- View and edit your profile preference and settings,
- Personalize your app experience,
- Add a product, view statements, or order cheques, and
- Access Calculators and rate information.
Your financial well-being comes first
Welcome to a better way to bank. Our knowledgeable team puts your financial well-being first with good, caring and transparent advice while offering all the products and services you need.
Stay in touch. Be the first to know about news, promotions and announcements. Signup Now!